Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring?

I looked out the window this morning and it wasn't snowing and the sun was shining! I thought maybe, just maybe, spring is finally here!



So we (Ashlyn and I) decided it would be a great day to give Abby a bath, and then take her for a walk so she could dry off without rolling around outside and getting smelly again.

Which she did anyways. Just ignore all the snow, I still think spring is here.
Example 1- The tulips are starting to show themselves.

Example 2- Notice the giant puddle starting to form, that means the snow is MELTING!


Oh and I can see grass, that's a good sign right?

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Well your pictures of snow (brrrr!) have made me feel a whole lot better about all the rain we've been getting here.

lisa said...

wow snow in spring wow. It looks really cold. from cusin Lisa