Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Dance

Ashlyn's dance recital was Saturday. She was wonderful, and oh so brave. It was sold out, and there were a ton of people watching!!

It just could have been the cutest show I have ever seen. The hour long performance included some of my favourite girls. Neices and cousins, and they were all so cute, and talented!!

We ordered a video of the whole event and I can't wait to watch the cuteness again! I am sure it will be played again and again whenever anyone comes for a visit :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow Ashlyn you look soo cute dancing suit. I bet you were very good too. Love Cousin Lisa.

Great Auntie Marlene said...

Sure wish we lived close enough to come to some of your special gigs Ashlyn. It looks like you had a great time!