Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Slow blogging

I have been a slacker these last couple of weeks :( no posts since July 17th!! Well we got a new computer and I haven’t put any new pictures on it so I have no proof of all the crazy summer fun we have been having… Okay, okay I will load some on.

You can tell that we have been busy when Ashlyn takes a nap with her shades on.

IMG_6308

Our garden is doing really well this year. We have already had some yummy veggies out of it.

IMG_6236

IMG_6235

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey girls looks like ashlyn is having a good nap with her shades on. Ya it looks like you guys have been bissy. It looks like your garden is doing well to nice vegetables. Love Cousin Lisa.