I know, I know again with the lazy blogging.... 
Ashlyn had a few firsts for the year too! First day of school and first day of dance! She was really excited to be back at it.
But we have been kind of busy first my birthday yay another year older ;)
I managed to wreck the cake Jake made me (oops) but did not let it go to waste. The girls decorated it and we ate it up!! It tasted as good as it looks (LOL)!
Ashlyn had a few firsts for the year too! First day of school and first day of dance! She was really excited to be back at it.
On to something else now. Cara has found something she really, really loves doing.....
She feeds Abby by the handful. I don`t think Abby is really impressed with this new `style`of eating. But she`s game for anything that involves food.
OK Cara I think that's enough!


1 comment:
Hey girls cara is good at feeding the dog. Cool ashlyn dance must have been fun. School must have been fun too. I am glad you had a good birthday callie. Love Cousin Lisa.
Post a Comment