Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Broken and Bored


So what do you do when you break your foot? 

1st: get a huge white cast at 2am, sit around and knit for a week straight, and drive everyone crazy ;)

2nd:  Get brave and venture downstairs (where the break happened) and have a popcorn and movie night with your poor little kids who have to put up with such a clumsy mom.  While your other half takes one of his alloted three hours of daily sleep. 



3rd: Get a pretty purple 'walking cast', but continue to sit around knitting because every step feels like a million pins shooting in to your foot.  Ugg... It can only get better now, right. 



4 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope you get better soon callie. Yes it is boring if you break your ankle there is not much to do lol. Love cousin Lisa. o hello girls.

Anonymous said...

Next time don't kick Jake so hard, the don't call him hard@$$ for nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the purple cast.

Anonymous said...

I think I like the name bigfoot