a self-proclaimed princess and ballerina,
and of course a very loving big sister to Cara....
Something you may not know is her other side. She will put on her best dress and fancy shoes and go digging for bugs in the garden. She loves getting dirty even if it means ruining her newly painted fingernails. And lately she loves DINOSAURS. Ever since they learned about them in preschool she has been infatuated with them.
And that's great, but her 4th Birthday party is coming and I asked her what kind of party she wants to have... "I know a dinosaur-princess party!!!" she told me.
Okay I can do princess and I can do dinosaur.... but dinosaur-princess?? I have tried to get her to choose one but she is stuck on the idea, and what's worse is she is telling everyone we see, neighbours, friends, anyone she can about it! Ahhhhh!!! Help me!


3 comments:
It is doable, but will take some work and imagination. Do you remember "The Dinosaurs" starring the cartoon Sinclair family? It might give you some ideas. Google "dinosaur Sinclair" and you might be able to find some ideas.
Good luck. Theme parties are the greatest!!
Also, ask Ashlyn what she is thinking of when she says she wants a dinosaur princess party. She might have some very specific ideas of what that would be.
Dinosaurs wearing tiaras and dresses? Princess crowns with dinosaurs on them?
Good Luck! ;-)
Hey Ashlyn you are a good big sister to cara. Your birthday party sounds fun. That is good that you like dinosaurs too. You are a good ballerina. Love Cousin Lisa.
Post a Comment