I have been trying to find some garden markers for our garden. After looking in stores and seeing that they were pretty cheap, (around $2 each) but kind of boring, I decided to do some Googling for ways to make them with
Ashlyn. I found these,
crafty garden markers, and thought they would be fun and inexpensive to make!
She drew the vegetables on foam craft paper, cut them out, and I wrote the names of the plants and hot glued them to large craft sticks.
I think they turned out fantastic!!
And
Ashlyn is really proud of them!
7 comments:
Hey Ashlyn nice vegetable cut outs for the garden you did a good job. Looks great in the garden. Love Cousin Lisa.
Great job Ashlyn!
Nothing better than made by hand! What a great job Ashlyn, I can hardly wait for a carrot! XO Grandma
Wow Ashlyn! Those garden markers look great! You must've inherited your craftiness from your Mommy!
they look so cute...not to "rain" on the craft fest tho...but what happens when it rains. XO A Sus
OKay I think Ashlyn is going to be a model..I havent seen a kid pose like her...she is a natural. Love A sus
Hey Auntie Susan, you will be happy to know that after 'several' rains the markers are still in perfect condition! They are holding up great!!
Post a Comment