Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthdays!

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! We had a party for him last night and he was totally out of control!!

49 Candles this year and his own panda bear cake.


Today is Abby's 3rd birthday and she got to share her Birthday with her Grandpa last night. Ashlyn and Cara got her some new toys, which she shared with Guinness! I think him being there was her favourite part of the party. That and her peanut butter carrot cake I baked her!
Happy Birthday Abby!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy birthday uncle mike and abby the dog. I hope you had a good birthday and hi ashlyn and cara. That is good that abby liked her toy and shared it with guinness the picture of the dogs is very sweet. Love Cousin Lisa.

Marlene said...

So, who got to blow out their candles first? Abby or your dad?

Uncle Poop said...

I voted for the old bastard. 49? Still a pup, but not for long!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Poop said...

p.s. Happy Birthday...........to the dog too.

kristo said...

That's a really good look... he should keep it! ;-P

Anonymous said...

Go Jake Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!