Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun outside and more cupcakes

Jake uncovered Ashlyn's playhouse this morning, so after a crazy day of running around everywhere, I decided to let them check it out! They were so excited, but couldn't really play because it is super dirty. It's nice to finally be able to let them play outside after such a long winter!



Ashlyn has a Easter party tomorrow and I am bringing cupcakes. I let Ashlyn pick the ones she wanted out of my 'Hello, Cupcake!' book. Next time I think I will pick myself because these were the biggest pain to make! Each egg is a graham cracker cut to an egg shape. They took forever and I don't like them as much as the rabbit holes and grass, but it will be worth it when she sees them! Hopefully the preschoolers like them! Jake did :)



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Ashlyn and cara. What a great play house must have been really nice. The cupcakes that ashlyn picked out are really nice. I think the kids will love them. Love Cousin Lisa.

Marlene said...

Wow Callie, another fantastic display! You're setting yourself up as the coolest Mommy ever!

And....Kristy is in labour! We're heading back to the hospital soon.