Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Dust and more...

We have a small area in our house that is still unfinished, but not for long. The guys have been busy working away at the spare bedroom in the basement and now it's almost ready for me to paint... yay!!



The mudding and sanding are finished, hopefully, because it's seriously dusty!!!!!
I can't wait for it to be finished so I can fill it up with stuff. Hmmm what kind of room should it be a craft room, play room, girls room?? Oh the possibilities!
(Ashlyn has said it's Grandma and Grandpa's room, but if they move in I might have to move out!! Just kidding ha ha!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey can I hire those guys to work on my laundry room?
ha

Lisa said...

Hey It looks like it is going to be a nice room. Keep up the good work it looks good. Love cousin Lisa.O hi ashlyn and cara.

Uncle Poop said...

A couple very spiritualistic looking dudes!!

Uncle Poop said...

Looking to the heavens above