Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cupcakes

My mom asked me to make some Easter cupcakes for her work tomorrow, so I made Rabbit holes and grass!

I told Ashlyn that they were for Grandma's work and she maybe could have one tomorrow if there were any left.... so she called Grandma, and of course she could have one! She even decorated it herself!!

She also said it was delicious and that the icing tasted like 'real grass'. I really hope not.

5 comments:

Marlene said...

You made those Callie? They're fantastic! Where did you get such a great idea?

Lisa said...

Hey ashlyn what beautiful cupcakes you made. Happy easter ashlyn and cara and family. Love cousin Lisa.

Callie said...

Thanks Auntie Marlene! I have a great book called, Hello Cupcake, I have made quite a few out of it and it's really easier than it looks.

Happy Easter to you too Lisa!

Marlene said...

OK Callie, I'm totally blaming you for my recent splurge on retail therapy via Amazon.com. That includes the other two books I had to buy to keep the "Hello Cupcake" book company on its journey to my house.

Anonymous said...

Wow Callie, you always make amazing cupcakes:-) I think I am going to have to do the same as Auntie Marlene and purchase "Hello Cupcake" from Amazon.com.

Selina